My Media Mall Download Help
What do I need?
- A valid library card from Paris Public Library or other participating Illinois Heartland Library System library.
- Your PIN (last 4 digits of the phone number in your library record).
- Check your specific device in Device Resource Center to see what software or app you may need. If you have a basic ereader or media player, you will also need a computer with Internet access.
- An up-to-date web browser on your device if using Overdrive Read format ebooks.
Where do I start?
See the instructions for your device. Your first download may feel a bit complicated, but the process is easier after a little practice.
- Choose Illinois Heartland Library System as your library.
- Enter your library card barcode number (no spaces) and PIN (last 4 digits of the phone number in your library card record, unless you've changed it).
You may get an error message ...
- If the barcode number and /or PIN is incorrect.
- If your library card is expired.
- If there's a balance of $5.00 or more on your library card account.
Try re-entering your barcode and PIN; if that doesn't work, contact the library.
Signing in first allows you to see extra copies purchased just for Paris cardholders.
The Advantage symbol appears on these titles.