Held at library. To attend as audience, enter through north door off parking lot no later than 4:30. Masks and social distancing required.
Remote option: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86570389549?pwd=QmNpVDZEdGhaUVlPQ0tjRld2c0hWZz09
Call 217-463-3950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on Oct. 19 for the password.
Call to order
Correspondence, communications, and public comments
Committee Reports –
• Finance – Finance Report, Checks Report
• Book – no report
1. Work started on Gibson Room
2. An emergency light on main floor started buzzing and has to be replaced.
• Statistics report
• Month’s review / status report
• Friends – Reluctantly decided to cancel this year’s Christmas at the Library
• LED message sign: contract signed, check written for 50% advance payment, ready to mail
• Front light fixture progress?
• Staff asks that we stay open Election Day; since it’s our long day, closing would be greater inconvenience to patrons.
• Per capita grant application due in January requires that the board review all 13 chapters of the Illinois Standards for Public Libraries. Covering chapters 4, 6-8 this month.
Next Meeting: November 16, 2020