Remote meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85373221161?pwd=eW1EdWR3ZG83R3ZMSFlIempsdVdadz09
To view meeting, request password at firstname.lastname@example.org until 4pm, July 13, 2020
Call to order – Roll call by name
Correspondence, communications, and public comments
Committee Reports –
• Finance – Finance Report, Checks Report, Annual Report. Minimum wage increased to 10.00 on July 1.
• Book – no report
• House – NE downspout overflowed in July 8 rain (has been fixed), 2 tables need repair.
• Statistics report
• Month’s review / status report
• LED message sign update. Total raised as of 7/10/20: $14,702.00
• Friends – No July meeting, possibly meet in Aug. Sept book sale concerns/postpone/cancel
• E-rate application materials submitted to DoIT consortium
• Election Day 2020 is a state holiday, affecting government offices, except election authorities; K-12 schools; and postsecondary institutions governed by the State Universities Civil Service Act.
• Move to “Take Out” our phase 5 in library reopening plan? Includes revised conduct policy.
Next Meeting: September 14, 2020 (No August meeting)