Held at library. To attend as audience, enter through north door off parking lot no later than 4:30. Masks and social distancing required.
Remote option may be available. Call 217-463-3950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on Nov. 9 for login information.
Call to order
Correspondence, communications, and public comments
• Finance – Finance Report, Checks Report
• Book – no report
1. Work completed on back wall and in Gibson Room
2. 50% Down payment made on LED sign
3. Glass doors near restrooms have been propped open so long that they won’t close properly to lock
• Statistics report
• Month’s review / status report
• Friends – will not meet again until January
• Per capita grant application requires board review all 13 chapters of the Illinois Standards for Public Libraries. Covering chapters 9-11 checklists this month; will do last 3 in December.
• Continuing to monitor local Covid-19 conditions, will move back to curbside if necessary or advised
Next Meeting: December 14, 2020